Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My First Rose of Summer!

Those of you who know me, know that I am passionate about roses! I absolutely love them . .. growing them, nurturing them, learning about them, seeing them, smelling them, and . . . well . . .just loving them! This is my first bloom this summer. I don't know what it's name is, as it's not one I planted here. It's from one of the big bushes in our backyard, originally planted by our landlord. I do take care of these bushes, as I love being able to have fresh roses in the house in the summer. I have a few plants of my own, in pots, so they will be "mobile" . . .but any way I look at it, there's nothing I love more about summer than ROSES!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great card, you can't go wrong with Graphic 45 papers. Your rose is truly lovely. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I see I still haven't mastered the "science" of getting the URL listed to the exact post, rather than just my blog . . .I'll figure it out someday! Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete