Friday, June 24, 2016

Coffee Loving . . in the nick of time!

I really wanted to make another "coffee card" for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Summer Blog Hop . . . but had to do it this afternoon, as the hop closes tonight! I made it!! I had gotten this beautiful new coffee cup stamp . . . just had to have it . . . and wanted to use it. Staying true to my vintage theme, I embossed the cup with Judikins' "Egyptian Gold" embossing powder . . . .Love it! It's gold embossing powder, but with flecks of gold glitter in it! It went onto a vanilla cardstock layer, diecut with a rectangle stitched die (from Pink & Main), then onto some "barnwood" patterned paper from an old Bo Bunny paper pad. I used Stampin' Up's new burlap ribbon, with another layer of an old Stampin' Up lace border on top of it. The paper rose was made with Donna Salazar's "Rose Creations" dies from Spellbinders .. . yes, I use these flowers on approximately every other card I make!! . . ..  from some old Stampin' Up patterned cardstock . .. and all mounted on a Stampin' Up "Soft Suede" card. 
OK . . . I'm tired . .. gotta go get a cuppa' coffee!!

Check it out . . . there are almost 800 cards on the summer hop!!! WOW!!

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/06/summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/


18 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful...love the wonderful vintage look you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty cup, beautiful flower also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect vintage look, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant! Love this vintage style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, love your pretty cup!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Janice, really love all the browns! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card with a beatiful cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I think I need that cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love that cup! Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the sweet comment! Listen, you were drawn to my card because we are so much alike! I swear, I could have made this card! I love everything you have done here - so beautiful! And this is my first visit, so have to say I LOVE your blog wallpaper! Oh my, how pretty! Need some yummy paper like that! ;0 Off to see some more of your pretty work! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Call Girls in Jaipur is destined to appoint you in the outstanding enjoyment which never closes.
    English sex video

    ReplyDelete