Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wow . . . it's been more than a month since I posted here! I've been a VERY busy girl! Hope your holidays were blessed, as were mine. Some nice "quiet time" at home, as well as some festivities. Have also been doing a TON of stamping, including digging out the stamp room from the holidays.
I will be posting here regularly, now, so I look forward to hearing from some of you who kindly follow my blog!

Today I'm posting the photos of the Graphic 45 Valentine cards we'll be doing at my first workshop at "It's All About the Scrapbook" in Dixon. I hope many of you will join us for some Graphic 45 "lusciousness" at 2:00 p.m. on February 6th (Saturday). We'll be using the papers "Mon Amour" and making two frilly and feminine Valentines and one more masculine card - can't forget the guys! Please call the shop to register for the workshop. (707-676-5252) They can answer any questions you may have, or you can contact me. If there are some who want to attend from Sacramento, it's an easy ( only 45 minutes from my house in Roseville!) carpool drive straight west on Interstate 80. I have room for a couple people to ride with me, if you'd like. I plan to go early, and have a yummy lunch at "Solano Baking Company" before the workshop. (it's at the same exit off the Freeway . .. Pitt School Road).

Here's what we'll be making! Hope to see you there!











No comments:

Post a Comment