Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Watercolor Comfort

A two-word message . . . . no explanation needed!

I love some of the wonderful inspirational and spiritual stamps that companies are producing. Verve Stamps is one of my favorites . . .. along with others.

The Paper Players challenge this week was to use watercolor . . .a technique that I love. I used Stampin' Up's "tree" from the stamp set "In the Meadow" and watercolored with my ink pads and an aqua painter. I feel that aqua painters are the best way to get a real "wash" of color, as opposed to a more "contained" color you can get using a blender pen. . . all depends on the look you want. The metallic thread is old, from my stash . . believe it came from a sewing/embroidery shop! This sentiment is from an old, old stamp set and I no longer even know where I got it!

www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Check out The Paper Players for all this weeks beautiful cards! www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com



1 comment:

  1. Pretty water color..and you are right..only 2 words are needed!Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete