Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Color Challenge from The Paper Players!

Had to play along again with The Paper Players, as I loved the color combo they came up with for this week's challenge! Colors are Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, and Delightful Daffodil . .. perfect for spring!! (these are all Stampin' Up's colors).

In keeping with the spring theme, I chose a spring flower (Stampin' Up). I paired it with the stunning border die I got from England, from Joanna Scheen. . . . LOVE this die as well as another one I got from there, which isn't quite as ornate. I'm having such fun using it in a variety of cards.

Hope spring will be here soon . . . . I know if you're on the East Coast that is more of a "longing" than a hope. Here in California, we see signs that bring hope!

Check out the other wonderful submissions to this week's challenge!

www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so soft and delicate. I love that border! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous vintage frame and great use of the colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete