Sunday, February 21, 2016

SWAPPIN' SUNDAY!

I've decided to dedicate Sundays on my blog to the many swap cards I make and receive. I have organized a swap called "Sisterhood of the Terrific Stampers" for about 10 years now. Stampers have dropped and others joined . . .I have kept the group to around 10 stampers to keep the monthly committment manageable. My friend Jill also has swaps every time a new Stampin' Up catalog comes out, and I participate in those. And, from time to time, I'll hold or participate in a random "theme" crop. Soooo . .. I have "cards comin' out my ears"!! Thankfully, I have just found a wonderful place to donate a lot of the extras I have. I've gotten involved with a marvelous charity called "Mercy Multiplied" and the girls who live there (a 6-month residential program for girls with a variety of life issues) love to send letters and cards. So, I'll be trying to keep a box of cards filled out there for them to use. www.mercymultiplied.com

Enjoy some of my most recent swap cards . .. more to come another Sunday!







No comments:

Post a Comment