Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Botannicals Still Bloom

Botannicals Still Bloom . .. for The Paper Players


I wanted to play along with this week's challenge from The Paper Players, as the color challenge was such a nice color combo! Swet Sugarplum, Island Indigo, and Mint Macaroon are the colors we were to use. I hadn't had my "Botannical Blooms" dies out for awhile, so pulled them out and started die cutting away! I'm trying to do a little more along the lines of "clean and simple", so instead of continuing to add flowers upon flowers upon flowers to this card, I stopped!! Yeah, me!

Please check out The Paper Players blog to see all the wonderful cards this week!
www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com


www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com



3 comments:

  1. Beautifully 'less is more' Janice - your diecut flowers look really vibrant against the white and the corner treatment shapes your sentiment perfectly. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanne . . . I love to do your challenges, now that I finally figured out the "technical aspects" of linking!! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Janice, this is just gorgeous! The flowers just pop off that white background! Cleans and simple at its finest! Perfect way to showcase our colors! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete