Monday, July 4, 2016

Help!  Send coffee!


There's a new July sketch challenge on "Viva La Verve" and I decided to pull out some of my fun Verve coffee stamps to make a card for this challenge. Yes, I am a "coffee-holic" . . . and judging by all the fun coffee stamps you can get now, I'm not alone! What's YOUR favorite? I'm a "Venti, skinny, hot, cinnamon dolce latte" gal . .. . I can nurse that Venti for 3-4 hours, at the least . . . and have a lot of fun analyzing myself as to what that all "means" about me!! Check out the FUN cards in this week's challenge!


vlvsketches.blogspot.com




3 comments:

  1. This is hilarious but so beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful! Love the text backgrounds and of course, the coffee theme. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card design! Vintage beauty! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete