Thursday, April 14, 2016

More Botannical Blooms!

. . . Just one more botannical bloom . . .

I think this might be my last "Botannical Blooms" card .  . . but ya' never know!! These dies are soooo much fun to play with! One of those sets that you think to yourself, "I could make these in every single one of my favorite color combos!"  

I also made this card for The Paper Players challenge this week . .. .check out their site to see all the wonderful submissions! www.thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Enjoy!!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Janice. I love the Mossy Meadow anchoring those gorgeous, bright flowers. Love how you layered your flowers, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are a perfect die for any colors! They look awesome in the challenge colors.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete