Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bonkers for Botannicals!!

Had so much fun Sunday "just playin'" for myself . . . had seen so many gorgeous cards done with Stampin' Up's Botannical Blooms dies that I just had to make some of them! I fell in love with these stamps, dies, and designer paper the minute I saw them .. .the wonderful, rich jungle colors. . . but these flowers can really be anything you want them to be! Here's the results of my BERY fun afternoon! The second and last cards are from the amazing Ann Schach  . . just purely case'd these, they were so gorgeous! The others started out as inspirations from online, but got my modifications . . .  Enjoy! I have one more botannical card to show you, but it's for The Paper Players challenge this week, and I'll be posting it later in the week. . . If you don't have these dies, gotta' get 'em!!! Sooo fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment