Friday, June 17, 2016

Are you ready????

Finally got those "I'm in love" flowers made into a project!! I was going to make some cards first, but found some really cool "vintage style" frames using my 40% off coupon at Michaels, and created this idea first! I love the feel of these . . . and this stamp is such a wonderful saying. I will be selling some of these this fall at a "boutique" sale I'll be participating in, at Mercy Multiplied in Lincoln. Several of us who own our own direct sales businesses will be holding the boutique on September 17th and donating a portion of our profits to help the girls at Mercy, in Lincoln. (you'll all be notified, and getting invitations!!)

Now I've got to get making more flowers . .. I have some other wonderful scripture sayings that I want to use, with these same frames and flowers! Hope you get some crafting in this weekend . . . .and feed your creative soul!!




2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are to die for! And how pretty are they all arranged on the frames. Then to compliment such a pretty saying - wow! What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! . . .for both of your comments! I just looked at a few more of your posts, and we do seem to be "kindred spirits" . . . . so I will subscribe to your blog! Happy blogging . . . and may your cup of coffee never run dry!!!

      Delete