Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop

Time for the summer version of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Those of you who know me, know I LOVE LOVE LOVE me my coffee!! So, it's only natural that I'd love to participate in this hop.
Here's my card . . . . hoping I have time to make another one, too, but we'll see!

In keeping with my love of all things vintage, I used a vintage print of the coffee cup, from some vintage style paper I had. Mounted it onto some Soft Suede cardstock from Stampin' Up, the layered on top of a lovely brown doily I found at Hobby Lobby, and put it on a So Saffron card. The coffee beans are from an old Stampin' Up set, and the greeting (PERFECT for a summer theme, don't you think?!!) is from a coffee set of stamps I got from Stamplorations.

Hop on over to Coffee Lovers and check out all the FUN cards!!

http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2016/06/summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/


26 comments:

  1. Great neutral colors, lovely layout and great sentiment...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors...love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely vintage feel, and I do all three, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Janice, such a soft feel! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome vintage card!!! Beautiful sentiment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative, love the little beans you added.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such vintage feel in this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage card - very inspiring. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete